Re: volume pedals

> I have a Morley as well. Actually it is a volume/wah pedal. my only 
> complaint is that the wah is so much louder than the max volume. At least 

This is very easy to fix - just install a volume control on the output of
the wah-wah circuit.  You'll find this where the volume/wah switch is.  This
will be a "set and forget" adjustment, so it could be mounted internally if
you like.

I'm not sure what the output Z of the Morley is, but you're probably safe
with something between 50k and 500k.

 -- mike

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.