Harp Repair

Help:

My C-Harp, a Hohner Pro Harp (yes...the Darth Vader Special)
has developed a very high pitched squeal on the 3 blow note.
This is very subtle.  The first time I heard it I thought (hoped)
it was coming from somewhere else...nope.  Before I take this
harp apart I was hoping for some direction as to what I should
do once it is apart.  Up 'til now I've pretty much stuck to cleaning
them.

While I'm here I might as well ask if there is anybody in the
Brockville, ON (halfway between Toronto and Montreal)area who
provides lessons.  I feel like I've hit a wall these days!  Very
frustrating...but not futile.

Thanks
Will Maitland
(In your best Mae West voice: Hey big boy, is that a harmonica in your pocket
			      or are you just happy to see me)