Megaphone? Freeway Break-In? Plastic Carrybox?

Hi-  speaking of non-sequiturs, I posit the following:

1) Have any of you had any experiences playing through a megaphone?  I'm not
sure why anybody would want to, mind you, other than to be silly.  But if you
could figure out a way to attach it there might be some value.  Not that I ever
intend to be a showman.  It's just a thought.
2) Also Mike Curtis suggested the following WRT breaking in:
> way to break them in is to drive on the freeway at 40 or more.  Roll down the
> window and let the wind "play" the harp for about 5 or 10 minutes a side.
I bet this is excellent.  Even better would be to strap the harp to a luggage
rack so you don't have to bother with it.
3) Finally, have any of you hand-made a good carrying case using dense gray
foam rubber packing material and say, a plastic fishing tackle box or tool box?
Any pointers, tips?  Where did you get the foam?

Later, and thanks.