Re: www, NetScape, Cyber Harp, HTML

cstrick@xxxxxx (Chris Strickland) writes:

>Just enter the http://www.wku.edu/~pierccm/harp-home.html homepage into your

Actually it is:

	http://www.wku.edu/~pierccm/harp_home.html

it is an UNDERSCORE between Harp and Home.

>open URL option under the FILE menubar in MOSAIC.  Both mosiac and netscape
>work the same way basically.  I've heard netscape is the commerical version
>of mosaic.  I'm using both, not sure which one I like best so far.

Actually NetScape is WORLDS better than Mosaic.  Their relationship is
this --> Mosaic is NOT being updated/improved anymore...NetScape is.
NetScape is the New-World Mosaic.

BTW, NetScape version 1.0n is now available (up from 0.9).

Chris

ps - Sorry about all the return-mail shit, I'm working on it.