Re: www, NetScape, Cyber Harp, HTML

>For us newcomers to Harp-L all this gopher and www and Netscape stuff is way
>over our heads.  It's not that we don't want to hear about it, we really want
>to understand it and get into it.  I was just getting used to the idea that I
>need something called Mosaic and to find an Internet server that won't cost
>an arm and a leg and now I hear in Chris's posting that NetScape does stuff
>Mosaic won't.  Could someone please do a disertation on "What's the next step
>now that I've gotten hooked on Harp-L."  Take it slow and easy.  If it's too
>much to post on Harp-L maybe someone willing to ellaborate could post a
>message saying that they would send a file of info on this subject upon
>request.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>Bob Williams, HarpSPAH@xxxxxxx

Just enter the http://www.wku.edu/~pierccm/harp-home.html homepage into your
open URL option under the FILE menubar in MOSAIC.  Both mosiac and netscape
work the same way basically.  I've heard netscape is the commerical version
of mosaic.  I'm using both, not sure which one I like best so far.
Chris Strickland
cstrick@xxxxxx