Re: Crystal Balls & Hot Rods

> >After I have more time to play with it, I'll post more.  Also, I'll find
> >out what value the cap and the pot are.
>
> If it is at all possible for you to advise on the exact make and model
> of the pot and capacitor circuit it would be great.

I still haven't had time to do much with that "Hot Rod-Crystal Balls" mic,
yet.  But, if I forgot to mention it in my previous post, it looks like
it uses a 5 Meg pot, which is epoxied in place (should make repairs
quite fun).

Stay tuned for more details.
Elliott New

P.S. - I'm going to take it to a harmonica mic  guru/packrat friend
of mine to do an A/B test against several different old, original Astatics.