SBSB Australian tour

The Slightly Bewildered String Band are touring Australia
fairly soon (Hobart, Freemantle and Portferry I think).
They include Mick Kinsella on harmonica, who is an utterly
magnificent player and well worth hearing if you're into
great music. Rory McLeod will also be on the tour. I'm told
(by Mick) that he is utterly amazing also.

--
I'm lying on the bathroom floor, praying to the Lord,
I swear I'll never drink no more if this is my reward.