Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 19:38:37 -0600
From: J Patrick Hester -- NY <ph@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: lljjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fender Champ?

Hey thanks for the reply. I get the feeling the amp is a little too
new/clean and overpriced. (I saw it in the chronicle and called out
of curiosity) And once again I forgot to bring my bullet with me
so I can't really check it out anyway. But I figured if it sounded
like a steak I'd try it with a vocal mike and guess from there. Hey
you don't happen to have a green bullet and wanna go amp hunting,
do you? It's probably an omen. Forgot the mike, forget the amp.

So are you going to the Buddy Guy show thursday?
Junior saturday?

Begin forwarded message: