Re: walter and shel

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, Jeffrey J Daniels wrote:

> ... Also,  anyone know about what other sideman type
> gigs Little Walter did other than Muddy, etc.
>  thanks

 He did some classic work with Jimmy Rogers. Check out Jimmy Rogers'
"Chicago Bound." It has great harp by Little Walter on most of the
tracks. The only non-Little Walter track with harp is "Walking by Myself,"
which has Walter Horton on harp, and features the amazing Big Walter solo
that made me a Big Walter worshipper. :-)

   -Steve