how to learn to play harp

Ed Smith wants to know...

> Could you please point me in the right direction?  What is the best way to
> learn how to play?

I don't know about the BEST method but here's the one that worked for me...
Get a job about 60 miles from where you live. One where you have to drive
like an hour if there's no traffic. Get a car that only has an AM radio. Get a
harmonica and put it in the car. I admit I had a little trouble when I found

the Howard Stern show (back when he was on AM), but other than that
you either play or go stir crazy. Of course, I've been playing for like 15
years and I still suck, but it may work better for you.