New Member

Hi,
I am a new member to the list.  I found the list while surfing the net.
I am 37 years old and have never played a musical instrument.  One of my
New Year's resolution was to learn how to play the harmonica.  It is
something that I have thought about for a long time, but never go around to
it.

Could you please point me in the right direction?  What is the best way to
learn how to play?  I am not looking to be a world famous player, just want
to be able to play some tunes.  I bought the beginners kit from Klutzs.
It has a book, tape and a Harmonica.  After I bought it, I saw the introduction
to diatonic harmonica in the harmonica gopher site.  It reccommends against
the methond presented by Klutz.  I am open to any suggestions.

BTW, how many different kinds of harmonicas are there?

Thank you in advance for any help the you may be able to provide.

Ed Smith
EAS05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx