MS system

As a follow up to the previous post - here in the UK I have come across
MS system Marine Bands, Special 20's, Pro Harps and Cross Harps. No shops
here ( well in Leeds at least ) will stock MeisterClasses. However ,
saying all that the shops are now offering me their 'brand new range of
Hohner harps' . They boil down to being standard Hohner harps but with a
'handmade' sticker slapped on the top. Very strange.

I've quiet given up on what is going on -i'll just keep on repairing my
old ones....

Paul