Chromatic Harp

Hi,

I've been on the mailing list for about 2 weeks now and have learned alot
already.  I've been playing cross harp on diatonics for about 5 years now.  I
recently received a 3-octave chromatic harp and would like to be able to play
that, also.  Can anyone recommend any books to get me started?  I have a
little more than basic understanding about music theory and can sort of read
music (I used to play violin 20+ years ago).  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Fred Whittle, FWhittle@xxxxxxx