Harps in Brussels (was: Re: MS-series)

Kris Bries wrote:
> P.P.S: For my Belgium friends....Where are you buying your harps
        or where can you get them cheaper.....

Buying harps outside Germany or the US of A is very expensive indeed. I know a
shop in Brussels (rue du midi) which sells a lot of Lee Oscars and Hohner harps,
but which is outrageously expensive. At the moment I am in the process of orde-
ring some harps from Kevin's Harps. See how expensive that is going to be. I'll
keep you all informed.

Greetings,
Bart de Boer