Equal/Just

The Golden Melodies are indeed the most common example of a Hohner equal
temperment tuned harmonicas, but they're not the only ones.  Both the
gold coverplate Golden Melody and the Silverplate models come equal
temperment.  In addition to these 2 models the Orchester 1/20's in both
the major and minor tunings come equal tuned.  The original
Meisterklasses also came tuned equal, but I'm not sure about the newer MS
models.  All the orchestral and chromatic Hohners with the exception of
the Chromettas and the Slide Harp and Koch Chromatic come equal.  My
source for this information is a year or two old so I don't vouch for its
complete accuracy in 1995.  FJM