First Harp

I have a friend that wants to start learning harp.  He loves blues and
his birthday is coming up.  I want to get him a harp but I'm wondering
what key to get.  I know this is kind of a broad question but can anyone
suggest what ONE key would be most useful to start.

Also, I was figuring on a Golden Melody but, if anyone has some
serious other suggestions I am open to them.

I'd also be intersted if anyone would like to suggest any self-teach
materials.

Thanks
Dick
|Richard A. Murphy               | BITNET    U14663@uicvm          |
|University of Illinois          | INTERNET  U14663@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|  at Chicago                    |                                 |