Re: tongue blocking

The proper way to tongue block?

I've gotten about 30 years of decent mileage out of your method A:
Letting her hang down and using the flat top side of the tongue to block
the holes. But reading this list has demonstrated conclusively to me
that there's no wrong way to play the harmonica, if you're getting the
sound you want out of your instrument.Back in my one-harmonica teen-age
years, I had an octave tuned diatonic that I used to get single tones
out of by either blocking the top row with my upper lip or bottom row
with my lower lip.

Jack Getz