Re: Lead Guitar Players (Again).

> That would be Nashville. The most jaded audiences I've ever come upon and
> I've played (professionally) in 48 states. And cover charge is rare in this
> town too.

Tme most jaded audiences I've heard are in the Los Angeles area.  The
closer you play to the studios, the more jaded.

I've heard some incredible stuff, i.e. the funniest comedian I've ever
seen.  I was rolling on the floor!  People in the audience were just
saying " ... now that's funny ..."

This is one big reason I prefer playing in the more outlying areas.  The
audiences respond more, and I play off that.

And here in LA, cover charge is usual on weekends.

 --  mike curtis
wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx