Virtuoso Harmonica Method

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
The following is based on a letter received by and published in
"Harmonica Happenings," the quarterly newsletter of The
Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
Harmonica.  If you have correspondence for SPAH please write
to Bob Williams at HarpSPAH@xxxxxxx

Virtuoso Harmonica Method
Robert Bonfiglio has announced he will soon release "The
Complete Virtuoso Harmonica Method."   Robert says, "With
the plethora of "Harmonica in Five Easy Minutes" books, this is
a four part complete chromatic harmonica method not intended
for those who are weekend players but for professionals or
very serious amateurs only.  It is compiled from practice
materials I've used over the past 25 years.  The scales and
arpeggios alone, if practiced for an hour a day, will take about
ten years to master.  So if you're looking for a quick fix or all
the tricks, don't buy this Method; if you're looking for the real
deal just like all other instrumentalists practice from, then this
is it.  Each part will cost $30 and will come on flat card stock
in a folder so that any part can be practiced with any other part
without carrying the whole Method.  Each part has a short
introduction as to how to approach the practice and my view
of technique as a continuation of what Chamber Huang taught
me with the modifications I made as a result of twelve years of
private coaching with Andrew Lolya, Principle Flute of the New
York City Ballet.  The first part, Scales and Arpeggios, will be
finished in January of 1995.  All will be edited for the harmonica
and printed with wonderful clarity."  For more information
contact Robert Bonfiglio, 280 Riverside Drive, Apt. 3B, New
York, NY 10025, (212) 932-1239, fax (212) 932-1515.

The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.