Re: Mic Shells, etc.

At  7:27 PM 1/19/95 -0700, Kim Hansen wrote:
>Actually, a good question IMHO.  Just where do you guys get these
>things?  Not in Canada apparently!

I've always had good luck in electrical junk shops - the neighbourhood
electronics / music shop that's been there for decades.  In the forties and
fifties, your basic bullet mike was used by just about every dispatcher and
announcer in the US.  All of these had to go somewhere ...

>Keep blowin',
>Kim

   -- hugh

--
|  Hugh Messenger  -  Systems Admin  -  Southern Network Services  |
|  hippo@xxxxxxxxxx -  Fone: (205) 871 5980  - Fax: (205) 871 5981 |