Noise

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you guys keep it down? I'm tryin' to sleep here . . . .

Actually, I wanted to gripe about the rampant weedy growth of
lengthy quotes in reply posts. Frequently I see a previous post of
30 or more lines qouted in its entirety, followed by a one or two
line reply. Usually a one line quote or none at all (just a
reference to the previous poster's question or statement) would
suffice.

By the way, the microphone talk is fascinating. I've been
learning a lot.

Winslow T. Yerxa
Harmonica Information Press