Re: Charly/Chess (was Little Walter)

I have no idea whether LW drank too much and consequently ended up doing
35 takesto get a song right.  What I do know is that the only Little
Walter music I truly love is all of the Delmark album The Blues World of
Little Walter.  This stuff was all recorded before the Chess stuff and is
spare beyond belief.  For my money it's also some of the best Muddy
Waters guitar work also.  So even if LW was an innovator in the studio
the stuff I like was all done before that with just a bass, a  guitar, and a
tiny drum kit.  FJM