Sender: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mike Curtis <wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Little Walter
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 1995 03:54:46 -0800 (PST)

> I recently stumbled across another brilliant piece of work by Little Walter
> that somehow I missed before. It's call Don't Need No Horse and it's a real
> jumpy instrumental. The version I have is on "The Essential Little Walter"
> CD. Does anyone else REALLY like this song????????
Little Walter tunes are like blondes - there are two types - fantastic,
and even better :-)

I have the "essential little walter" CD, and in my opinion, there isn't a
dud on it.  Not even close.

and judging from the covers everyone still does of Walters stuff, neither
does anyone else :-)

 -- mike curtis
wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx