what's my harp

It was the day after the "Annual Texas Harmonica Rampage" at the
Continental Club. I was at this shop across from the bar and there
in the display case was this cool looking old harp. The note with it
claims the harp was made in the 20's, but I'm not ready to believe
that yet. So anyway, I bet one (or many) of you Harp-L people out
there can tell me a little about this axe.

It's got 24 pairs of holes on each side. One side is C, one C#.
Both top and bottom cover have 2 sets of 2 by 7 round vent holes.
The top cover looks like...

               ^  P O L Y H Y M N I A  v
o o o o o o o  ^  --------  #  ------  v  o o o o o o o
               ^  T R A D E # M A R K  v
o o o o o o o  ^  --------  #  ------  v  o o o o o o o
               ^  TREMOLO --  CONCERT  v

Where the ^^ is GESETZLICH and vv is GESCHUTZT
o o o are the vent holes
and the ## is a picture of a dog's head.

The bottom cover plate has...

 T R E M O L O
 C O N Z E R T
MADE IN GERMANY

The wood comb is some sort of reddish finish with silver
scrollwork where it projects past the cover plates. The
initials F.A.R. appear in the detailing.

It's missing a reed or two and there's a chip out of the
comb between two of the holes, it's a little beat up, but
it's pretty wild looking. I doubt I'll ever play it -
besides being a bit beat up it smells like it's been in
an attic for about 70 years. No green mold, tho.