Re: mic&amp

At  1:03 PM 1/14/95 -0700, Barry Schaede wrote:
>He has replaced it with a copy of his own manufacture called
>the Crystal Balls.  (a name I find offensive)

Hey, coming from someone who plays a "mouth organ", that's rich.

Be charitable and assume that it has nothing to do with why gypsies don't
need prohpylactics, but refers to the "ballsy" sound associated with
crystal elements.

   -- hugh

--
|  Hugh Messenger                                   hippo@xxxxxxxxxx |
|  Systems Administrator                         Fax: (205) 871 5981 |