Re: Straight harp albums

If you want to hear some great straight harp on the diatonic (short harp) get
yourself Don Les' album on cassette.  It's actually two cassettes.  I  don't
think you'll ever hear anybody more precise, clear, fast etc.  I'm not
prepared with an address where you can order it now but next time online I'll
leave a source if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

                                    Tom Troestler  (I'm new here!)