Welcome Bob Williamss

Bob, I'm happy to see that you got connected to the Harp List.

For those who don't already know, Bob has been injecting a lot of
much-needed new blood into SPAH in the year or so that he's served as
vice president. A lot of us who attended the convention in Memphis this
summer noticed the effect that his influence was having. He also managed
to handle the Danny Welton episode with an incredible amount of class.
Bob is very interested in harmonica education, in case any of you
would like to take up that subject with him. He's a very nice guy, too.

Anyway, good to see your message on my screen, Bob.

--Kim Field