Deputy Dawg

The folks on this list amaze me with their knowledge of harp lore. Here's a
question that drifts in and out of my mind every once in a while. Who is
playing what kind of harp in the Theme somg to the Deputy Dawg Series that
used to be on T.V. and is now available on video tape? I would love to add
that song to my play list but my 64 doesn't have all the low notes I here in
the original.

P.S. Chris...sorry we couldn't get together and play over the holiday, and
thanks for turning me on to this list..

                                                                       Cousin
Dick