Re: Pat Ramsey

Barry,
Re: your post of Sat, 07 Jan 1995
>Does any one out there know anything about Pat Ramsey?  He's the guy that
>played on Johnny Winters album White Hot and Blue.  Good rendition iof

Pat was in Memphis this summer. Although not a SPAH member at the time, he
heard about the convention and came to the hotel on the last day to introduce
himself to some of us and see what was going on.  A real pleasure to hang out
with.  He gave me his address:  PO Box 295, Tunica, MS 38676.

And...
Thank you for the suggestion about reed offset. I'll start experiments and
let you know how it goes.

-- Bob Miner