Re: Starting a harmonica club

>From: icepick@xxxxxxxx (Christian Laferriere)
>Subject: Starting a harmonica club

>just calling on the various harp club members out there for some >pointers.
I am thinking of starting a harp club in the Ottawa area. I >have been
thinking this over for some time now and will start taking >steps to realize
this goal in the next few months.

Thank you, Christian for voicing a request we have in common. Several players
in El Paso have asked me about starting a club.

Thank you Jack Ely for a very helpful posting to get us started.

--Bob Miner