Re: Jack's "Stradivarius", th...

That silicone sealer between the reed plate and the comb sounds like a good
idea.  I will try it on some of my harmonicas that leak a bit of air.  Now,
what is the brand of silicone sealer I should buy?

Incidently, what can I do about a noisey slide on the Super 64X harmonica?  I
bought it some years ago, and even though it had a nice sound, I coun't take
the noisey slide.  I even changed the rubber tubing that goes over the
screws, but this did not work.  I have checked out another player's Super 64
X, and it had a nice quiet slide.  Don't know what to do about mine.  As a
result, I have been using the Hering 64 models for music scores that require
playing melody line below middle C.

Any solutions from you experts out there?

Richard Martin