Re: Future of the Marine Band

I want to thank George Miklas for correcting my earlier post where I
lumped Jerry Murad in with a group of players who don't play plastic
combed chromatics. Having seen Jerry play plastic combed chromatics many
times, I knew better. Somehow

Somehow I keep slipping up with Jerry. As he pointed out to me at the
SPAH convention last summer in Memphis, in my book I had made Jerry four
years older than he actually was. (George, you can tell Jerry I'll fix
it if there is a second printing.)

Anyway, sorry for the sloppy post and thanks again to George Miklas for
keeping me honest.

--Kim Field