smokey joe

I've been slam dunked busy for the last three weeks, and only just read the
"smokey Ultimos" saga.

Seems like I owe Keith an apology.  Under no circumstances would I usually
play a new harp destined for someone else.  I think what happened is that
when the consignment arrived in the morning I grabbed an A and a D for
myself straight away for use that night and played them for a few minutes
to check them out.  Then when I left home for the gig that night I must
have grabbed the wrong A and D, and ended up sending the ones I had played
to Keith.

Once again, my humble apologies.

And yes, I wish I could give up smoking, but I'm such a weak willed,
spineless blob of nicotine addicted slime I haven't managed it yet.

   -- hugh

|  Hugh Messenger                                   hippo@xxxxxxxxxx |
|  Systems Administrator                        Fone: (205) 871 5980 |
|  Southern Network Services                     Fax: (205) 871 5981 |
|    "I feel a lot more like I do now than I did when I came in"     |