I never hear Lee Oskar mentioned

Just about all I ever hear mentioned are the various Hohner harps. Doesn't
anybody else swear by their Lee Oskars? I have tried them all, been playing
for 15+ years now, and they are the best sounding and most durable I have
come across. A lot of harp for the money. Only other one that comes close
is the Meisterklasse, but hey--I can afford only one of those every 10
years.

On the other hand, I've been subscribing to the list now for only about a
week. Maybe I missed all the Lee Oskar fans...

Bruce R. Macdonald
Email:  brucemac@xxxxxxx
Phone & fax:  (619) 452-9673