Using your nose, etc

Jason Petrone writes:

> When I play a song that requires very quick changes between two harps, I
> sometimes use my nose to play the second harp...  Is this a common practice?

This technique is mostly useful for playing boogie-woogie.

(sorry)

I just found Harp-L and it's great! I've been playing harp for 15
years and I've already learned a few things from this list.

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of seeing Magic Dick and
J.Giels' Bluestime at the Stanhope House. The only thing they
did from the Giels Band era was (of course) WammaJamma. Some
wicked blues for sure!!

--
Patrick Harpster