William Clarke's Harp Choices

Yo Harp People,
     As with many Harp-lers, when a new CD enters my home it isn't long
before I attempt to identify the key of each song and harp used.  I don't
have any trouble identifying most harp keys when the artist is playing in
1st or 2nd position, but 3rd (and beyond) can be tricky.  At times it's
hard to know if the artist is using a chromatic or not.  I fear when Magic
Dick's new harps become readily available, I'll be sunk .
     Please help me out with four songs on William Clarke's Groove Time CD.
(An awesome disk by the way!)  My best guess for "Complainer's Boogie
Woogie" and "Bedroom Boogie" is that he's using a Low F harp and he's
playing in 3rd position.  For "A good girl is hard to find" possibly a Bb
harp in 3rd and for "Blowin' the family jewels", a G harp in 3rd.  Am I
close? In his publicity photos he usually holds a 16 Hole chromatic, but
I'm pretty sure he plays a diatonic on many of his tunes.  (Then again
Super Chromonica 270s are available in 8 keys.)

Thanks in advance
Harp on
-Rod

--
Rod Thomas                              email:   skt2@xxxxxxx
Illustrator                               phone:  (617) 449-0480