Re: Pignose Amps

Re:  Pigs...

Well, I'll put in my 2 cents.  I love my little Pignose
amp.  It's absolutely great for practice and jammin'...and
I've done more than one little concert on a big stage with
nothin' but that lonely little guy sitting up there on a
chair.

But the chief charm (beyond size and cost) is that they
break up easily.  They get a nasty-a_ _ distorted sound in
a hurry. You can get a nice sound at a low volume, but VERY
soon, a little volume creeps up and with it comes the
snarling monster.

I don't know if you'd be wise to consider it a performing
amp on too steady a basis, but if you wanted to have a
marching blues band in the Fourth of July parade...the Pig
is IT!

Cathi N.