Re: Carey Bell Show

Hey,  I take my harmonicas with me everywhere I go, just in case someone asks
me to play.  It's an obsession.  I bring them to grocery stores, malls,
funerals, weddings, hotdog stands, public washrooms, etc.  Many years ago I
was in Lake Tahoe.  I left my harps in my room & blew a chance to sit in with
the Blues Brothers. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!  By the way , I NEVER ask
but I let them know I'm there.  I've sat in with some of the most incredible
musicians & I believe that it's the best way to learn.   Every time my band
(Cook County Blues Band) plays, someone sits in & it is almost always the
high point of the night. We don't let them sit in because we're nice guys, we
do it because it's fun.
            buzz.......