FTP for other harp stuff...

Hi Folks,

I've gotten permission to put stuff other than just the Harp-L
archives in the FTP server.

All I have to do is let the Sys-Admin know what we want in there and
he'll help me move it in.

Unless anyone has any other ideas, I'll just have him put everything
from the Gopher into a FTP directory.  I'll also make an INDEX
file so people can know what each file is for.

Let me know if anyone thinks of anything else we should put in there.

BTW, this will NOT allow ANYONE to FTP to WKU and PUT something in
it...you will be able to Retrieve stuff only.  I don't think that our
site will ever allow open access to PUT files on the server.

But hey, this is another good step in the plan for Total World
Domination...ooops...sorry, wrong mailing list...it's a good step in
the quest to make Harmonica Information as wide spread as possible.

	Gopher --> WWW --> FTP --> ???

Still need to get around to the USENET.

#:)
Chris