Re: Kendrick Harp Amps

With all this speak of Kendrick amps.  There is a guy here in Minneapolis
that will make exact dupes of any amp including the Kendrick amp. I have
played through many of his amps and they sound perfect.  His prices
aren't too bad either.  about 800 for a kendrick 600 for a bassman.  He
says he will make anything to order, just tell him what you want.
Everything is hand wired to spec. For those interested I would buy now
before he raises his prices. If anyone wants more info mail me and I will
give details.
-Chris MIchalek