Re: Kendrick amplifier

I have the same dilema as Bernie Clarke.  An old Bassman head with no
bottom.  I had an original closed back 2X12 for a bit but it was a
monster for feedback.  I too arrived at the Greg Hopkins 2X10 solution.
His prices are more than fair his quality is excellent and he'll make you
anything you want.  In my case an open back 2X10 cab the size of an
original Tremolux box.  I'll end up with a 2X10 Super without the
Vvibrato.  Should be fun.  I have heard this Bassman through a 2X10
before and it was stunning.  It's a brownface head with presence and
white knobs.  Basicly a 4-10 Bassman with a solid state rectifier and
different output transformer.  FJM