Re: SHOCKING!

I got a eensy-weensy shock when I was playing in my brother's garage band
about fifteen years ago, and I cussed for an hour quite loudly, and my
brother (the drummer, back before they miked drums for little gigs) told
me I was being a wimp.

Karl the bass player thereafter always would chant "check your polarity,
check your polarity" like a parrot whenever we set up.  We would start by
touching guitar (or harp mic) and tapping vocal mics, then we'd tap and
touch each other, and reverse anything that shocked by flipping the cord
in the electrical outlet.

These days all my sound equipment has grounds.  But I try to use
powerstrips to keep polarity all the same, anyway.  But I have to admit,
I'm getting in the mood to give the guys in the group a little surprise.
But I'm basically a coward.

	Steve Blues you can Feel Price!
  > Take your hand out of my pocket, I ain't got nothin' belong to you --
			SBW II