Re: Suzuki Harps

 -- mike writes...

>Is there a fairly standard ASCII TAB for harp?  What's the most popular?
>I'd like to tab out a few things and post them here some time.  If someone can
>post a copy of the most popular ASCII tab, I'll see what I can do.

There was a lot of discussion on this and some good ideas posted. I don't think
we ever adopted an "official" HARP-L ASCII tablature.

Winslow posted some really good ideas a couple years ago.
They are rather lengthy so I hesitate to re-post them here - unless there is
general interest. Otherwise check the archives or E-mail me and I will send
them privately.

I would like to nominate Winslow's tab as our standard. Look for files...

    Harp Tab                       02-Nov-1993         Winslow Yerxa
    Harp Tab - Part 2              02-Nov-1993         Winslow Yerxa

[Yes, I save everyting - it's almost a sin to have 38GB of disk out there
saying "feed me, feed me". Actually if the boss finds out I'll tell him HARP-L
stands for Heuristic Auto-scheduling Resource Poo-L and while he ponders that
I'll clean house].

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx