Re: Kendrick amplifier, again

:good.  Hey Tim why don't you try it out?  You're the one that loves 12's"
:so much.  Just sell your car to pay for it.  Maybe they'll send you a
:review copy.  Hey Jeff tell your engineer buddies that you know of a
:national harmonica publication that would be willing to accept a Kendrick
:amp for review in a national harmonica forum.  FJM

Barry,
    Actually I don't love 12's at all. I just end up with them for various
reason, usually cost. The three amps I am using now have a 6, a 6 and an 8.
As for the cost of a Kendrick they are $1595.00 and my car is only worth
about 1000.00 so I couldn't get one that way, but I might try to pawn
something else to get one. We were sent a press release on the Texas Crude
Classic Harmonica Amplifier and are reviewing it in issue number thirteen.

Tim