Re: alzheimers

> BTH Mike, this is not the personal flame you may take it for. Sorry if
> it comes over like that (to anyone). All I am trying to do in my little
> way, is put all this into a sensible perspective.

And it's not taken as a flame.

I agree that many are oversensitive about many things.  Some with better
reason than others.  But sometimes a gentle reminder that some might take
offense is not a bad idea.  As an afterthought, I probably should have
deleted the joke, singling out no one.  I thought of that just after I'd
sent it.  Oh, well...

Humor is a healing process.  I'm reminded of "Natalie Wood" jokes after
her tragic passing, or the "Ethiopian" jokes regarding the famine there,
etc.  Telling jokes is one way to ease the pain.

I just wanted to bring it to our attention that some might take offense
due to whatever reasons.

 -- mike