Kendrick amplifier

  Yo gearheads

 Some sound engineers I've worked with recently asked me to tell ya'all
Harp-l'ers about an amp designed especially for the harmonica, the Kendrick
Texas Crude Classic Harmonica Amplifier.  These engineers have recognized
some of the special needs of harp players, which are different qualities
than guitar players want.  I'm not very technical, so I won't go into
all the jargon, but to inquire for information call or write Kendrick
amplifiers (512)-990-5486, PO Box 160 Pflugerville, Texas  78660.