Re: Alzheimer's

Whoooah! Harp playing's more hazardous than I ever thought!

So let me pose this hypothetical question: What would be the life
expectancy of a harmonica player blowing country music in a blues bar
on a Suzuki harp through a solid-state amplifier while smoking
cigarettes and quaffing screwdrivers?

How 'bout a thread on perilous situations for harpers? I mean, I swear
I heard about a guy who got into serious trouble with his Marine Bands.
The poor S.O.B. came down with Dutch Elm disease.

Jack