Re: Suzuki Harps

Me...

> Every time I learn to control the bend on the top four draw
> holes, I forget how!!

Mike Curtis...

>A little more practice and you'll be controlling those nice high draw

>bends without even thinking about it.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the encouragement, but I think you missed the point of
my post. It's was a joke about aluminum harps inducing Alzheimers.

But now that you mention it, I have learned to control the top draw
bends quite a bit. I get a real fine top end jam going on bending
in both directions. This harp is so cool. I'm gonna valve all my Lees.