MILLIONISER 2000

For anyone interested in the midi harmonica system invented and produced by
Walter Miller of Switzerland, the Millioniser 2000, this is to let all know
that Eddie Gordon has two of the latest versions, brand new and in the boxes,
for sale.  Priced to sell at $2400, he is able to offer them at just $1800.
 For more info, let me know by private e-mail at my address.  Eddie says he
is available to anyone in Southern or Central California for set-up and
instruction at no additional cost.  Other areas negotiable.
-----Danny Wilson (BassHarp)