Re: Ray ?????

>Regarding the mystery "Ray" sighting, I called Ray Tankersley last night
>and he says it wasn't him.

>He did say that he'll be back east in the fall for the SPAH convention
>where he will play Woody Herman's "Four Brothers".  The four saxaphone
>parts will be played by none other than Charlie Leighton, Pete Pedersen, Tom
>Stryker and Ray Tankersley, with a computer produced (big band?) background.

>Sounds like a good reason to go to a harmonica convention to me...

I can't think of any better.

>christopher

Thanks Christopher,

KLUNK! That's the sound of another quarter going into my SPAH travel fund.
(Actually it kind of goes "ching" now. By August it will be "Cha Ching"). Then
it's time to head the '79 Regency up I-75. Look for Ohio plates 'HPRBZR'  :-)

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --Internet--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx